The ATD International Conference & Exposition is the largest event for talent development professionals worldwide. It will provide you with the knowledge, strategies, and solutions you need to effectively train and develop talent. You’ll gain insights into the latest trends, best practices, and new solutions for designing, delivering, implementing, and measuring learning programs.
ATD 2019 covers all industry subjects and provides in-depth guidance for what you need to know now to be successful. Come away with an outlook on what the future of talent development holds, and be prepared to address new challenges. When you reach your fullest potential, you can effectively develop the talent around you, giving your organization the ultimate competitive advantage—a workforce that is prepared to face the demands of today’s ever-changing business environment.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Largest conference in the field providing the most choices for your professional development.
- Learn directly from more world-renowned experts than at any other learning event.
- Convenient access to the latest books and their authors at the ATD 2019 Bookstore.
- Over 300 top-rated educational sessions covering every aspect of the learning industry.
- Network with other learning professionals from leading companies around the world including Amazon, Exxon Mobil, Apple, LEGO, Lockheed Martin and more.
- EXPO featuring more than 400 exhibitors providing the latest products and solutions.
Who is ATD?
For over 75 years, the Association for Talent Development (ATD) is a professional membership organization supporting those who develop the knowledge and skills of employees in organizations around the world. We understand that getting employees up to speed, trained, and ready to tackle today’s increasingly demanding business landscape is no small task. And how the watchful eye of the CEO, who is now, more than ever, focused on talent development and how the organization can be more innovative and shift with the changing environment. When the pressure is on, ATD is there for you.
How We Can Help You
We support the talent development profession by providing trusted content in the form of research, books, webcasts, events, and education programs. We host a variety of conferences several times a year, including the premier international gathering for talent development practitioners.
- We are here to help how you keep up with latest innovations.
- Develop a strategy that prepares employees now and in the future.
- And provide you the tools to help you reach your goals and the goals of your organization quickly and effectively.
Meet Our Leaders
ATD’s Board of Directors comprises thought leaders in the field who represent diverse industries. ATD's President and CEO, Tony Bingham, works with the board, a staff of more than 100, and a global network of volunteers, all committed to helping create a world that works better. The National Advisors for Chapters (NAC) are volunteer advisors to U.S. chapter leaders and ATD’s chapter services team.
Not a member? Discover all the benefits that membership in ATD can bring you and your organization. And if you join today, you will save up to $200 on full conference registration.
When you join ATD, you’re joining a community of over 30,000 learning and talent development professionals from around the world. You’ll network with colleagues from organizations such as Exxon Mobil, Amazon, and more. You’ll have access to the latest tools and technologies available so you can bring your organization the best in talent development. And you’ll reach your full potential through innovative personal career development strategies.