Post Conference Workshops
International delegations support the ATD International Conference & Exposition by recruiting and leading delegations to attend the conference. Their support continues even after the event by conducting ATD Membership campaigns, hosting and supporting post-conference sharing workshops, and facilitating learning and networking of talent development professionals in their countries.
Below, you can find the post-conference sharing workshops you could attend to expand the learning beyond the ATD 2018.
China (Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen)
To learn more about the delegations’ activities in your region or to join/organize one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- European Summit
- China Summit
- Japan Summit
- Asia Pacific Conference & Exhibition
- Saudi Arabia Conference
Top ATD2018 Attending Countries
Tips to Plan a Successful ATD 2019 Delegation
ATD 2019 will be held in Washington DC on May 21-24. Sign up for next year’s delegation now by emailing us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are 10 tips to organize a delegation for next year:
- Use the toolkit materials, including email signatures and website banners.
- Contact us early to receive the international delegation code.
- Organize local workshops to network and meet potential attendees.
- Use the job aid and the registration spreadsheet created by ATD to make it easier for people to register.
- Use social media channels or chat apps to share your experiences and spread the word!
- Create an email chain for new delegates and past attendees. Send out updates regularly.
- Organize preconference orientations with registered attendees in your delegation.
- Start planning as early as possible to have information on travel and visas to enter the United States.
- Organize post-conference events to share your knowledge and learn from others.
- Encourage your delegation to become ATD members.