Updated Information Coming Soon
The ATD Global Village is the center of networking and rest for international attendees. It is a comfortable home-away-from-home where attendees from all over the world can relax, reunite with old friends and colleagues, and engage in discussions that bring about change and open up new possibilities. Global Village is open during the entire conference.
ATD offers simultaneous interpretation of the general sessions and selected educational sessions in Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin.
- Global HRD track: More than 20 sessions
- Global focus
- More than 60 international speakers from 22 countries
International Attendee Orientation
Sunday, May 6
- This informative session is highly recommended for new and returning international attendees to network and learn how to get the most out of ATD 2018.
Monday, May 7
- A festive invitation-only networking reception, this event is a great opportunity to start your conference networking with attendees from around the world. Refreshments and light hors d'oeuvres will be served.
International Recognition Ceremony
- An invitation-only ceremony to honor and recognize special delegations and attendees
- This event will provide an opportunity to discuss your experience at the ATD 2018 International Conference and Exposition as well as current trends affecting you as a talent development professional. We will serve snacks for the networking event.
- At this workshop, you will have a chance to meet with staff members from the ATD International team over lunch. You will have chance to network with fellow delegation leaders, exchange best practices, and hear about more of ATD’s global presence and events around the world! Space is limited! Register today!
Strategic Partner and Network Meeting
- An invitation-only opportunity to meet with our strategic partners and network
- Interactive workshops with a hands-on approach
- Ideal way to develop new skills or gain new perspectives while focusing in-depth on a topic
- Practical content presented by expert practitioners
- Enhance your competitive advantage and professional development
- Participants receive an ATD certificate