ATD Master Trainer™ Program
The role of the trainer has evolved to include building consultative partnerships, demonstrating facilitation skills dependent on learner dynamics, and reporting on business metrics to validate the effectiveness of the learning solution. Aligned to the Talent Development Capability Model, this renowned program covers the entire process of training delivery including purpose and assessment, decision making, planning and preparation, presentation and facilitation, performance and evaluation, and business metrics and reporting. Engage with your cohort and facilitator to lift the conversation about training delivery to the master level, showcasing your ability to adapt to learner needs and be successful delivering in any modality (classroom, virtual, asynchronous, or a blend). Identify where you excel and where you have opportunities for growth. Benefit from a structured and collaborative learning experience and the opportunity to assess your knowledge and skills through discussion, practice, and skills demonstrations.
Why You Should Attend:
- Develop and demonstrate mastery of training and facilitation through multiple practice deliveries, including individualized feedback and analysis.
- Gain six-months of free access to ATD’s comprehensive Talent Development Body of Knowledge and receive tools, resources, and templates to use on the job.
- Receive personalized feedback from your facilitator and peers.
- Earn the industry-recognized ATD Master Trainer designation and digital badge.
- Accelerate your pathway toward achieving the APTD or CPTD Certification. Learn more.
How the Program Works:
- Learn research-based best practices from across the Talent Development Capability Model to elevate your training and facilitation skills.
- Engage in a flexible around-your-schedule program via ATD’s online learning platform and facilitator-led sessions.
- Benefit from the role modeling, wisdom, and guidance of an expert ATD facilitator.
- Learn with and from a group of peers through application-based discussions and reflections.
- Personalize your Master Trainer journey by assessing your current skills, adapting scenarios to your context, and demonstrating success with skills practice opportunities.
Dates and Times:
Session 1: August 2, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 2: August 9, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 3: August 16, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 4: August 26, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 5: August 27, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 6: August 28, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 7: August 30, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 8: September 6, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 9: September 13, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 10: September 20, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 11: September 24, 2021, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.