Here are some additional things to expect if you choose to join us in-person:
- The Salt Palace Convention Center is a GBAC Star Facility and was the first convention center on the West Coast to earn this accreditation reflecting their high standards of outbreak prevention, response and recovery.
- Session and total attendance will be capped based on the physically distanced floorplans and capacities.
- Sessions will require advance sign-up to secure your seat and attendance will be verified at the door.
- Medical services will be available onsite.
- Responsible food and beverage service.
As a participant in our event, we ask that you:
- Avoid handshakes and contact greetings.
- Follow all event signage and instructions from the ATD team.
- Respect your fellow participants’ comfort and privacy.
- Stay at home (or in your hotel room) if you are sick with a cough, fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Most of all, we want you to engage fully in the event! Even in unique times, learning never stops. Whether we’re connecting with each other online or in person, development is the heart of our work. When you’re ready to see us in person, we’re ready and equipped to welcome you. Otherwise, we encourage you to join us for ATD21 @Home.
Salt Palace Convention Center is Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star Accreditated for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention to minimize risks associated with infectious agents in facilities.
Participants in all ATD courses, events, and meetings are required follow our Code of Conduct.