We are committed to providing an environment that follows recommendations for health protocols, allowing participants to focus on getting the most out of their ATD experience.
Here’s what you can expect if you choose to join us in-person:
- The Salt Palace Convention Center is a GBAC Star Facility and was the first convention center on the West Coast to earn this accreditation reflecting their high standards of outbreak prevention, response and recovery.
- The Salt Palace Convention Center maintains a proprietary operations and environmental hygiene protocol called VENUESHIELD that provides the highest levels of cleaning and safety.
- All spaces will be set based on physical distancing guidance from local, state and federal health agencies (currently a minimum of 6 feet physical distancing).
- Session and total attendance will be capped based on the physically distanced floorplans and capacities.
- Sessions will require advance sign-up to secure your seat and attendance will be verified at the door.
- Session rooms will be cleaned during designated session breaks.
- Staff will wear face coverings and maintain appropriate physical distance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the facility.
- Medical services will be available onsite.
- Responsible food and beverage service.
We are working through additional ways to minimize and eliminate points of contact throughout the event.
As a participant in our event, we ask that you:
- Always wear a face covering, except when consuming a beverage or food, while in the facility.
- Adhere to the physical distancing requirements of the Salt Palace Convention Center.
- Avoid handshakes and contact greetings.
- Wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitizer provided.
- Follow all event signage and instructions from the ATD team.
- Respect your fellow participants’ comfort and privacy.
- Stay at home (or in your hotel room) if you are sick with a cough, fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19.
Most of all, we want you to engage fully in the event! Even in unique times, learning never stops. Whether we’re connecting with each other online or in person, development is the heart of our work. When you’re ready to see us in person, we’re ready and equipped to welcome you. Otherwise, we encourage you to join us for ATD21 @Home.
Salt Palace Convention Center is Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) Star Accreditated for cleaning, disinfection, and infectious disease prevention to minimize risks associated with infectious agents in facilities.
Participants in all ATD courses, events, and meetings are required follow our Code of Conduct.