Make the most of out of your time away from work. Salt Lake City has a variety of entertainment and dining options that you can enjoy that lies between the Great Salt Lake and Wasatch Range. There is plenty of things to explore.
You're only limited by the amount of time you have in Salt Lake City and not by the amount of attractions and activities you can enjoy. Here are just a few options of things to do while in the city that mixes both urban and nature together:
- Hiking trails are aplenty in the area. Explore the multiple trails you can follow from beginner to expert level.
- Dreamscapes is an ever-changing artwork that will have you using your imagination. Enter with your camera ready.
- The Utah Olympic Park was the location of the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. Get your chance to visit and enjoy the multiple activities.
Get ready to enjoy a meal at one of the many locations that serve fresh food grown from local farms. Give your palette a taste of the west with the variety of options available. It's time to sit down with good company and enjoy a meal Salt Lake style.
- Red Iguana brings Mexican food to you in a way you haven't had before at one of their two locations.
- Takashi uses the freshest ingredients to create Japanese dishes that will satisfy you.
- SLC Eatery is your place for curated dishes for a delightful dining experience.
- Red Rock Brewery will rotate through 45 recipes and gives you a taste of their flair.
Museums and Galleries
Enter into a small unfamiliar world when you enter into one of the many museums and galleries. Take a look into history, past and contemporary art, or get familiar with the earth that you stand on today. There is plenty to learn and discover at these locations.
- The Leonardo mixes both science and art in one place. Get ready to have a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Natural History Museum of Utah is for the dinosaur lovers and those ready to explore the natural wonders.
- Red Butte Garden is the largest botanical garden in the Intermountain West. Walk the winding path through this living museum.
- Utah Museum of Fine Arts has a large collection of art from all around the world. Discover new cultures through art.