To reserve special meeting rates, please include your CV #022Q9586 when making reservations.
1-800-654-2240, 1-405-749-4434 or www.hertz.com. At the time of reservation, meeting rates will be automatically compared to other Hertz rates and the best rate will apply.
Rates available from all Orlando locations for rental start dates May 10-22, 2022.
SuperShuttle & ExecuCars
SuperShuttle is the leader in airport transportation with over 30 years of experience and 150 million passengers served. Choose from their shared airport ride service; Express Ride, their direct non-stop service; or upgrade to ExecuCar for a luxury, black car experience.
Save 5% when booking through our booking link or add ATD’s discount code: KHC6Y in the discount code field on the SuperShuttle website or app.
You can choose from a wide selection of rental vehicles, taxis, limousines, ride-share services and public transportation. Two popular, easy options are Lyft and Uber. Consult their apps for a fee estimate and pick-up information.
If you’re doing the driving, there’s no need to worry about getting lost. Several major highways offer direct access to area attractions, including:
• Interstate 4 travels through the entire city, connecting to Interstate 95 to the northeast and Interstate 75 to the southwest.
• State Road 528, or the Beachline Expressway, connects Orlando to Orlando International Airport, east coast beaches and Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex (toll fees apply).
• State Road 417, or the Central Florida GreeneWay, is a north-south beltway around the city (toll fees apply).
• State Road 408, or the East-West Expressway, runs through downtown Orlando and extends from the Florida Turnpike to the west and to State Road 50 (Colonial Drive) to the east (toll fees apply).
• The Florida Turnpike provides a direct route from Interstate 75 across Central Florida and continues to Miami (toll fees apply).