Change Management Certificate
Change is a key part of talent development (TD). Every learning initiative requires some level of organizational change regardless of whether it is a formal change project. But change isn’t easy, and most change initiatives fail. The question is why? To understand change, you need to understand the people and organization that are impacted. As TD professionals, we are accountable for training and nurturing our colleagues so that they can be their best selves at work. This is never more critical than during change.
The ATD Change Management Certificate explores the process of facilitating organizational change and introduces the ATD CHANGE model, a strategic and tactical tool to guide you through the process of leading and influencing change. The program starts with a deep dive into the science of change to understand why change can be hard on both people and organizations. We then move on to the principles and stages of the ATD CHANGE model, grounded in theory and best practices but designed specifically to meet the needs of the TD field. Using a case study and working with an expert facilitator and your peers, you’ll have the chance to apply each stage of the model to a real-world, TD scenario. Armed with a step-by-step approach and plenty of supporting tools and resources, you will leave the program ready to become a change leader who is prepared to navigate the personal and organizational dynamics of change in today’s work environment.
Why Should I Attend?
- Become a trusted resource ready to facilitate all stages of a change initiative in your organization.
- Drive meaningful organizational change using the latest change management and project management resources and tools to increase speed, efficiency, and overall success.
- Plan and prepare change projects by assessing change needs and organizational readiness, building a change team, and forming a change plan.
- Build personal resilience and stamina to navigate the stresses of the change journey and maintain agility to support the needs of stakeholders.
- Earn an industry-recognized certificate, continuing education credits, and an ATD digital badge to share with your networks.
Dates and Times:
Session 1: May 17, 2024, 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET
Session 2: May 18, 2024, 9:30 a.m.–5:30 p.m. ET
Preconference Learning Price:
ATD Member: $1,875
Amy P. Kelly, GPHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, is a human resources and talent development executive who believes in people and helps them grow. She loves business, teamwork, and the people who make it all happen. Amy is the Vice President of Consulting for The Jon Gordon Companies and co-creator of The Power of a Positive Team Training Program. She is the author of G.L.U.E. A Leadership Development Strategy to Bond and Unite and co-author of The Energy Bus Field Guide A Roadmap to Fuel Your Life and Work with Positive Energy. www.gluebondandunite.com www.amypkelly.com