Training & Facilitation Certificate
ATD is bringing its best-in-class Train-the-Trainer program online.
During the course, you will explore what it takes to be an exceptional facilitator using ATD’s proven model for outcome-based training.
Under the guidance of an expert facilitator, you will demonstrate your technique in a skills-practice delivery video at the end of the program. You’ll receive feedback from your facilitator and your peers, and you’ll also share your feedback with others.
Why Should I Attend?
- Fully grasp how to use adult learning theory to engage your learners.
- Gain a foundation in conducting a needs assessment, developing learning objectives, and evaluating the impact of your training initiatives.
- Learn and apply effective training techniques for engaging a variety of learning styles and preferences, creating an effective positive learning environment, leveraging effective questioning techniques, and managing classroom challenges.
- Develop engaging, learner-centered training solutions.
- Design and deliver your own 10-minute skill exercises to practice new techniques learned in the course.
- Identify professional growth opportunities through pre- and post-course self-assessments.
Innovative technologies provide tips and tricks on how you can maximize engagement with polling technology, virtual parking lots, mobile apps, game-based applications, augmented reality, and video creation tools. An array of tools, templates, and job aids—including the ATD training cycle job aid, an instructional methods checklist, a training delivery assessment tool, and the PUNCH Model for engaging adult learners—are included with this program to support your application back on the job.
Dates and Times:
Session 1: May 12, 2022, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 2: May 13, 2022, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Session 3: May 14, 2022, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Register now for ATD22 Orlando and the course.
You can also register ONLY for the preconference education course using the link here.
Julie Patrick is a learning and performance consultant with JP Learning Associates. Julie has been a trainer, facilitator, and instructional designer since 1992.
As a former manager of a corporate university, Julie was responsible for new employee orientation, leadership and management, sales, client training, systems, and administrative training programs.
She holds numerous certifications, including DDI, AchieveGlobal, and the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator assessment, and designs and implements training and development solutions that help clients achieve their desired business results.
Julie also serves as an in-person and online facilitator for ATD's Master Trainer, Training & Facilitation Certificate, Instructional Design Certificate and Creating New Manager Training Programs Certificate Programs. She also wrote the Infolines "Creating Training Manuals" and "Creative Facilitation Techniques for Training." Julie has a bachelor's degree in business administration and a master's degree in organization development.