Skip to main content

“That’s Not What I Meant”: Versatility, the Effective Communication Secret

May 23, 2023
Leadership and Management Development
People only naturally communicate well with about 25 percent of the population. But when we leverage versatility we’re able to communicate effectively with the remaining 75 percent, making this a valuable skill for you and your organization. Join this session to discover how versatility creates more productive and trusting relationships and leads to greater success.
Michael Leimbach, Ph.D., Vice President of Research and Development - Wilson Learning
David Yesford, Senior Vice President - Wilson Learning

Sponsored By:


Application on the Job 1

Discover an effective approach to increasing versatility, which can improved team performance by more than 50 percent.

Application on the Job 2

Leverage versatility to build effective communication, create deeper levels of trust, and improve business outcomes.

Application on the Job 3

Learn an approach to significantly increase your communication skills.

Target Audience


Learning Approaches

Experiential Learning

Session Type

Exhibitor Solution Session
View all ATD23 Sessions