Integrated Talent Management Certificate
Managing talent with a coherent strategy is an important responsibility for the talent development professional. In this hands-on talent management program, you will uncover the practices essential to achieving an integrated talent management approach—no matter your organization’s size.
Learn practical methods for taking an integrated approach to developing a talent management strategy. Key areas of consideration include the employee life cycle phases of workforce planning, talent acquisition, engagement and retention, succession planning, rewards and compensation, learning and development, and performance management.
Discover the blueprint you’ll need to align your human capital processes with organizational strategy to ensure you have the right talent with the right skills ready to achieve your business goals.
Why You Should Attend:
- Build a road map for an integrated talent strategy that will prepare your organization for success today and in the future.
- Learn from the approaches of best-in-class organizations, your expert facilitator, and your colleagues in the course.
- Be empowered with the tools you need to facilitate the strategic development of talent to support organizational needs.
Dates and Times:
Day 1: May 19, 2023, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Day 2: May 20, 2023, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Preconference Learning Price:
ATD Member: $1,875
When asked what my business is, the reply, “The People Business”.
My personal mission - "To help People and Organizations maximize their potential and reach their goals."
As a corporate leader, consultant, coach and entrepreneur, I have a lot of information to share.
- 25 year Career at Southwest Airlines – leadership in Sales, Marketing, HR, Education
- 10 years as Founder/CEO of QVF Partners, LLC – Consulting and Speaking
- 4 Years on ASTD (now ATD National Board) – 2005 Chair
- ATD Facilitator – Managing Learning Programs
- Served on several advisory boards and committees
- Author- “Destination Profit, Creating People-Profit Opportunities in your Organization”
- Traveled to 37 countries sharing what and how to messages for people-profit results
- SMU Cox School of Business - Contributor/Facilitator Corporate Leadership
- Develops Executive Immersion programs for transformational change
Having worked in different countries and industries, including healthcare, pharma, tech, energy, finance, and service, I find that the common denominator is “People”. No matter the culture, industry, or demographics, people want to know they are valued, and they have opportunities for growth, development and advancement.
As Founder of Up To Something, LLC, my goal is to illuminate people who are leading initiatives, organizations or projects that are making a difference and connect them with other people and resources that can help them accomplish their goals.
Develop a plan, Grow the business or Expand your audience?
If you are seeking effective ways to develop people, engage customers and implement organizational strategies, let us provide tools and resources to meet your specific needs.