By attending ATD22 as part of a delegation, you can take advantage of so many added benefits to the conference experience. Being part of a group of peers allows you to make personal and professional connections that will last years. Get to know fellow attendees in advance and stay in touch long after you get home. Plus, by attending as part of a delegation, you get additional registration rate discounts!
Interested in organizing an international delegation?
ATD supports international attendees, groups, and delegations that attend the ATD 2022 International Conference & EXPO. With a minimum of five paid participants, you can organize an international delegation.
Benefits of organizing a delegation include:
- reduced registration rates
- with more than 10 paid participants, the delegation leader will receive one complimentary registration
- rebate based on number of paid participants (contact us for details)
- special recognition in the conference program and page
- invitation to international events
- acknowledgment of your delegation during an ATD International event
Join an Existing Delegation
Enhance your conference experience by signing up with an existing delegation. Click the link below to find out how you can join an in-person or virtual delegation.